What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to be profitable and get expert tools right now
- Lays out, step by step, every detail of what you should do to get started
- Track your event from start to finish and determine your progress
- Increase your industry knowledge, lingo and know-how
- A must for anyone planning an event – of any size
- You Don’t Need To “Survive” the 9-5 Grind
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Event Planning Blueprint scores 74.46/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.eventplanningblueprint.com/blueprint/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: eventplanningblueprint.com you’ll also be taken through to eventplanningblueprint.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)